Job Title : Accounting Assistant
Job Location : Lemoyne, PA
Pay range : $44000/year
Responsibilities of Accounting Assistant
- Responsible for organizing the accounts payable vouchers and entering them in the accounting system.
- Assists in weekly check disbursement, including using postage machine.
- Serve as backup for the Accounts Payable Manager
- Update and process recurring payments including loans, mortgages, distributions, etc.
- Reconciles bank statements on a monthly basis and files bank statements.
- Prints, assembles, and distributes monthly financial statement packages, rent reports and internal reports.
- Scan and enter journal entries and checks for deposit.
- Process Maintenance Service Division billings.
- Reconcile and process security deposit accounting.
- Assist in month end accounting closing process.
- Update fixed assets in depreciation software.
Requirements of Accounting Assistant
- High School diploma or GED required.
- One to two years’ experience working in an office environment, accounting experience preferred.
- Must possess a thorough working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook.
Benefits of Accounting Assistant
- Paid holidays
- Health, dental, vision, and life insurance
Submit your application now and join our team! Apply now!