Job Location : Remote, PA
Pay range : $19.00/hr
This is a great opportunity to work for a highly recognized employer in the insurance industry from the comfort of your home office (laptop provided).
Monday – Friday 8 am (or 7 am) start, Full-time
$18/hr – $20/hr
Contract Assignment: 1 year with the possibility to extend or be hired directly.
Paid holidays after 90 days.
Previous, successful work-from-home experience is preferred.
Excel proficiency is a must.
Jira is a plus.
Responsibilities of the Administrative Assistant Finance – Payroll
- The Administrative Assistant is responsible for providing a wide range of processing, technical, and administrative support duties which include reviewing, researching, and processing information, preparing routine and administrative documents and correspondence, and other day-to-day office operations.
Requirements of the Administrative Assistant Finance – Payroll
- High School diploma or GED
- Strong time management skills
- Proven problem-solving capabilities
- Multi-tasking skills
- Strong Interpersonal and Communications skills to work effectively with all levels of staff and external contacts.
- Ability to pass a background check and drug screen.
Submit your application now and join our team! Apply now!