Job Location :Harrisburg PA
Pay range :$20.00/hour
- The Customer Solutions Center Representative will assist the Customer Solutions Center team members with incoming inquiries from existing borrowers and all other types of customers calling multiple divisions, marketing CLIENT Homeownership programs, directing/transferring calls from outside vendors and partners to the appropriate individuals or departments, and any other requested special projects to deliver superior customer service. The Customer Solutions Center Representative will assist the Manager of Solutions Center and the team with the responsibilities listed below.
- Reports to the Manager of Solutions Center
Duties and responsibilities of Bilingual Customer Solutions Rep:
- Completes 50-75 incoming calls/call center related activities during established operating hours and provide superior Customer Service. Maintains an average of 3-4 minutes on each contact.
- Is knowledgeable and responsible for general information and ongoing policy changes/updates in 6 different divisions and/or departments’ incoming calls to assist in providing superior Customer Service in Homeownership, OSPP (housing counseling), HEMAP, ALSV (Investor Accounting, Escrow, Early Default Servicing, Preservations, Web Help & REO), Multi-family (Development, Housing Services, Housing Management & Technical Services) and Information Resources.
- Informed about customer service strategies and CLIENT Homeownership programs and outside partners’ housing related initiatives that assist with informational delivery to CLIENT callers.
- Be knowledgeable with more detailed and specialized information to assist on department’s sub queues as call volume requires.
- Work on special inbound/outbound call projects as requested by other CLIENT divisions.
- Responsible for Ask CLIENT, online inquires, and secure messages, responding to those inquires within 24 hours/next business day.
- Responsible for clearing authorized division voicemail boxes, returning calls to borrowers daily and serving as a backup to other CLIENT department mailboxes accessible to the Customer Solutions Center.
- Assists the Customer Solutions Center Compliance team with follow-up inquires to callers/borrowers monthly.
- Updates the Customer Solutions Center Representative Manual as necessary.
- Ability to effectively perform all C.S.C. level 2-Associate position functions and responsibilities.
- Assists with Bilingual calls and voicemails
Education and Work Experience of the Bilingual Customer Solutions Rep:
- An associate degree or a related course of study or three year’s minimum experience in a highvolume call center environment, preferably someone who is providing services to customers in banking or finance related field.
- Reliable, punctual, dependable work attendance required.
- Superior customer service and telephone skills.
- Enthusiastic, positive attitude and desire to assist CLIENT staff and internal and external customers daily.
- Can always maintain a professional and positive demeanor.
- Possesses strong organizational skills, with an ability to multi-task, to remain focused, and a person that works well under pressure during high and low call volume times.
- Can meet deadline requirements by having the ability to recognize problems, analyze the situation and make sound decisions.
- Ability to work independently and collaborate with CLIENT staff while maintaining a good working relationship with other divisions.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including the ability to communicate with internal and external customers effectively and clearly.
- Accurate data entry and typing skills with a minimum proficiency of 45-60 words per minute.
- Ability to use IBMi/AS400 system (Green Screen-Overlay, LSAMS, HEMAP) and Black Knight MSP.
- Ability to use windows-based servicing and loan retention systems, for example: Black Knight MSP and Servicing Digital user-end and administrator functions.
- Proficiency in working with Microsoft Office products (Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint and Outlook).
- Ability to use copier, scanner, fax equipment, postal meter, and multi-line phone systems.
- Must be able to talk, listen and speak clearly on telephone.
- Demonstrate ability to write in a clear and concise manner.
- Ability to provide Bilingual services in Spanish and English is required for this position.
Working Conditions of the Bilingual Customer Solutions Rep :
- Works full time, during regular business hours between 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM in the Harrisburg headquarters office. Also, ability to work remotely as needed.
- Maintains a daily physical presence as required at the office and is required to collaborate withteam members. Remote work schedule will be determined based on business needs.
- This position consists of working in an environment that has low to moderate noise levels.
- Ability to perform the essential job functions consistent safely and successfully with the ADA, FMLA and other federal, state, and local standards, including meeting qualitative and/or quantitative productivity standards
- Ability to maintain regular, punctual attendance consistent with the ADA, FMLA and otherfederal, stat e, and local standards.
- Preferably be able to carry and lift up-to 50 lbs. This position is located in and works from CLIENT’s Harrisburg office.
- CLIENT has a hybrid work environment. Specific remote and in-office work schedules will be determined by the direct supervisor.
Submit your application now and join our team! Apply now!