Job Location : Harrisburg, PA
Pay range : $65000.00/year
Salary: $55,000.00 – $65,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Paid time off (after the initial 90 days based on accrual)
- Paid Holidays
- Dental Insurance
- Health Insurance
- Vision Insurance
This is a full-time, on-site AUTO CLAIMS ADJUSTER position. This line of business includes Auto Liability & Physical Damage, Cargo, and General Liability. What you’ll be doing:
- Exercise proper judgment and decision-making to analyze the claims exposure to determine the proper course of action and to appropriately settle claims.
- Interact with insureds, claimants, agents, attorneys, physicians, vendors, and other parties involved in the claims process.
- Investigate, evaluate, and resolve first- and third-party claims, in addition to bodily injury and litigated claims.
- Must be able to complete assignments timely and multitask.
- Document and communicate all claim activity that supports the outcome of the claim file.
- Resolve claims within your authority and refer larger exposures to the Claims Manager for review.
These are the qualifications we’re looking for:
- Being a team player is a must, so if you enjoy working and collaborating with colleagues, both inside and outside your department, all the better! Excellent communication and negotiation skills are so valuable and essential.
- Education: Minimum high school diploma or equivalency. A Bachelor’s Degree is preferred.
- Experience: Minimum 5 years related claims handling. If you’ve dealt with and processed trucking and general liability claims, that certainly is in your favor.
- You possess the appropriate adjuster licenses.
- Professional written communication skills
- Experience with Microsoft Outlook, Word, and Excel
Submit your application now and join our team! Apply now!