Job Location : Philadelphia, PA
Pay range : $28.00/hour (DOE)
We are seeking a Computer Operator to join our team supporting DLA Enterprise Service Delivery in Philadelphia, PA.
Our client is a fast growing high-tech company that understands both the pace of technology today and the need to have a comprehensive well planned information management environment. “Technology moving at the speed of thought” embodies these principles – the need to nimbly utilize the best that information technology offers to meet the business needs of o Federal Government customers.
We offer our full-time employees a competitive benefits package to include health, dental, vision, 401K, life insurance, short-term and long-term disability plans, vacation time and holidays.
- Ability to assist in performing technical operation and testing of various types of fully integrated computer-based systems in a supervised setting
- Ability to operate a wide variety of system components to include hardware, software and mass storage technology
- Ability to operate, under supervision, communications-computer systems, and insall, implement, maintain and tune operating systems, disk and tape management systems, and computer operations automation software
- Requires local travel using personal vehicle, company van, cart or other motorized vehicle
- One (1) year of relevant experience
- Active Secret clearance with IT-II sensitivity
- One of the following active IAT II or III certifications:
- Security+ CE
- CASP+ CE
- CCNA Security
- CCNP Security
- CISSP (or Associate)
- DLA CE Cert IA Role/Function: Help Desk Tier II & III – may be obtained on day 1
- Must have the following: valid state driver’s license, personal vehicle and proof of insurance
- Establish Focus
- Change Management
- Develop Others
- Oral Communication
- Written Communication
- Interpersonal Awareness
- Build Relationships
- Analytical Thinking
- Conceptual Thinking
- Strategic Thinking
- Technical Expertise
- Foster Innovation
- Results Oriented
- Customer Service
WORK ENVIRONMENT AND PHYSICAL DEMANDS
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of the job. Reasonable accommodation may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Location: Battle Creek, MI
- Type of environment: Office
- Noise level: Medium
- Work schedule: Schedule is day shift Monday – Friday. May be requested to work evenings and weekends to meet program and contract needs.
- Amount of Travel: at least 10%
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to use hands to handle, feel, touch; reach with hands and arms; talk and hear. The employee is regularly required to stand; walk; sit; climb or balance; and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee is regularly required to lift up to 10 pounds. The employee is frequently required to lift up to 25 pounds; and up to 50 pounds. The vision requirements include close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.
WORK AUTHORIZATION/SECURITY CLEARANCE
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY
In order to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all individuals, employment decisions will be based on merit, qualifications, and abilities. TekSynap does not discriminate against any person because of race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, national origin, disability, age, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by law (referred to as “protected status”). This nondiscrimination policy extends to all terms, conditions, and privileges of employment as well as the use of all company facilities, participation in all company-sponsored activities, and all employment actions such as promotions, compensation, benefits, and termination of employment.
Submit your application now and join our team! Apply now!