Job Location : Harrisburg, PA
Pay range : $16.00/hour
Customer Service Rep—Providers Services
Abel Personnel’s client, who seeks to support and improve the health and wellbeing of its clients and customers, is searching for a Customer Service Rep!
This position is part of an operations team that strives to provide first call resolution to a specified set of customers. This position primarily answers incoming calls for new and existing authorizations. Responsibilities include documenting in the appropriate systems and ensuring high quality and accurate information is provided to callers. This role is expected to meet or exceed operations production and quality measures.
Essential Functions of the Providers Customer Service Rep
- Actively listens and probes callers in a professional and timely manner to process authorizations and/or other customer service requests working towards first call resolution.
- Researches and communicates information regarding member eligibility, provider status and authorization inquiries to callers while maintaining confidentiality.
- Resolves customer complaints or concerns as the first line of contact.
- Is responsible for reading and retaining information disseminated through multiple resources, ensuring calls are handled accurately and appropriately per current account information.
- Assume responsibility for self-development and career progression.
- Other duties as assigned.
Job Requirements of the Providers Customer Service Rep
- High school diploma or GED required
- Typing speed of 30 WPM, minimum
- Ability to multi-task while staying organized.
- 1-2 years of customer service experience in healthcare environment, preferred
- Knowledge of medical terminology and/or pharmacology, preferred
- Training/certification as a pharmacy technician, preferred
Benefits of the Providers Customer Service Rep
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Life insurance
Submit your application now and join our team! Apply now!