Job Title : Facility Technician 1
Job Location : Harrisburg, PA
Pay range : $55000 – $65000
Responsibilities of Facility Technician 1:
- The Facilities Technician will work closely with the Manager of Facilities to support electrical, mechanical, life safety, and systems furniture operations. The Facilities Technician I will provide physical and administrative support to the Manager of Facilities as well as Director of Technical Services as required. This position at times requires the employee to report to and perform job functions beyond the scope of normal Agency operating hours, including nights, weekends and holidays.
- Reports to the Manager of Facilities
Essential Functions of Facility Technician 1:
- Ability to problem solve issues with building operation and life safety systems.
- Daily facility walk thru as a proactive approach to light building maintenance.
- Respond to CLIENT staff inquiries regarding building/workspace concerns and problems.
- Prepare workstations for staff relocations and/or new hires
- Respond to evening janitorial company’s employees regarding off hours maintenance issues.
- Coordinate and/or schedule work with outside contractors/vendors.
- Maintain mechanical / electrical spaces in a clean organized manner.
- Maintain daily Pennsylvania and United States flag status per State and Federal notifications.
- Provide weekly task completion reports to Manager of Facilities.
- Assist staff with space preparation for Agency events.
- Assist in ordering various supplies for staff and building upkeep.
Job Requirements of the Facility Technician 1 :
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office products.
- Familiarity and knowledge of usage of basic hand & power tools and diagnostic devices.
- Knowledge of Siemens fire controls and panels are a plus.
- Knowledge of Automated Logic WebCtrl software/controls are a plus.
- Knowledge of Mitsubishi VRF controls is a plus.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills.
- Great attendance and good / positive attitude are preferred.
- Great interpersonal skills are a plus.
- Minimum three to five years’ experience with building maintenance operations (electrical, mechanical, control systems, sprinkler systems, fire control systems, systems furniture). Technical degree in lieu of will also be considered
- Lifting/Carrying Up to 50 lbs, Walking, Sitting, Standing – Ability to safely use a ladder and basic tools. Follow safety guidelines. Job is full-time at Harrisburg Headquarters campus
Abel Personnel is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Submit your application now and join our team! Apply now!