Job Title : Non-Profit Consulting Associate Jobs in Harrisburg PA
Job Location : Harrisburg, PA
Pay range : $55000 – $60000
The Associate will be responsible for building and maintaining relationships with nonprofit clients to help them reach their financial and operational goals, research, write, and submit grant applications, promote fundraising, program events, and special opportunities, and find new ways to support programs, campaigns, and organizational operations. This position will collaborate with nonprofit leaders to determine needs, understand impacts, and best represent the organization to all. The Associate will work closely with both organizational and nonprofit client leadership in meeting the needs of the projects undertaken and must be able to manage and serve multi-project lanes simultaneously.
Qualifications / Education
B.A. / B.S. degree from an accredited institution is preferred.
Associate’s degree required.
- Participate and coach clients—staff and volunteers—in best practices of nonprofit operation and fundraising.
- Write, submit, and manage grant proposals.
- Maintain current and develop new relationships and collaborate with key stakeholders.
- Collaborate with Organization peers and client staff members to support fundraising and organization efforts.
In addition, the ideal candidate for this role will be able to demonstrate the following:
- Ability to coach and engage a team of skilled professionals.
- Confident presence in virtual meetings; ability to engage people remotely.
- Strong ability to write clearly and persuasively.
- Enjoyment from collaborating with team members, partners, and clients.
- Skill in managing multiple projects, competing priorities, and deadlines.
- Strong ability to manage details and immediate concerns alongside strategy.
- Exceptional critical thinking and creative problem-solving skills.
- Outstanding communication skills, professionalism, and customer service.
- Eagerness for learning and continuous self-improvement.
- Minimum of five (5) years’ experience in nonprofit fundraising.
- Demonstrated a history of successful fundraising and storytelling.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong people skills.
- Excellent organizational skills
- Ability to meet deadlines.
- Proficient in measuring and reaching income goals.
- Strong knowledge of nonprofit operational and fundraising sources.
- Capable of efficient and effective work in a remote environment.
Abel Personnel is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Submit your application now and join our team! Apply now!