Job Location : Harrisburg, PA
Pay range : $25.00/hr
The Office Manager will provide operational, administrative, and communications support to the community organization activities inclusive of secretarial, communications, and other required administrative support. This role provides support to the Executive Director and the office staff, visitors, and volunteers as appropriate.
Job Responsibilities/Specific Duties
- Handle all incoming telephone calls, distribute mail, and route to appropriate staff for action, information, or follow-up.
- Schedule and coordinate meetings, special events, and workshops for staff, project-related visitors, and volunteers as needed.
- Manage stock of office supplies for program office and assist in ordering new supplies.
- Create, update, and maintain a filing system for project reports, briefs, brochures, and other project-related documents for quick reference and easy accessibility.
- Upgrade and maintain affiliate database, perform system administrator functions, and maintain contact databases and office calendars.
- Maintain monthly Board meeting agendas and minutes as requested
- Maintain selected website content
- Collaborate with staff to maintain and update all committee manuals
- Sit in on Resource Development committee meetings
- Inform ED/Director of Operations on all pertinent events and issues
- Other duties as assigned
Required Skills & Qualifications
- 2‐3 years of office management with a non-profit preferred.
- Oral and written English is required.
- Communication skills must be effective and courteous, requiring high integrity.
- Excellent time management and organizational skills; ability to prioritize, multi‐task, and follow through to completion.
- Must possess computer skills using MS Office Suite.
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- An associate degree or higher in Business Administration or a related field is a plus.
Submit your application now and join our team! Apply now!