Job Title : Social Service Analyst
Job Location : Harrisburg, PA
Pay range : $20/hour
Generous PTO, All Federal and State Holidays Paid
Abel Personnel’s client, who provides behind-the-scenes administrative support to organizations with a mission of keeping children and youth safe, is in need of a Social Service Analyst in their Harrisburg, PA office. Contribute to the task of building strong families while helping the organization maximize its financial resources. As a Social Service Analyst, there is the possibility to work from home on a hybrid basis.
Key Responsibilities of Social Service Analyst Include (but are not limited to)
- Gather, review, and analyze complicated financial reports and data sets for compliance with state and federal standards.
- Understand federal regulations well enough to apply to each unique service provider, training provided.
- Think critically and independently when analyzing documentation and providing technical assistance.
- Learn and apply Pennsylvania’s policy and procedures for Title IV-E allowable claiming for foster care providers for both direct and indirect costs.
- Collect and enter findings into a database with accuracy, timeliness, and specificity.
- Perform data management, including creating and managing queries.
Required Skills of Social Service Analyst
- Experience with Microsoft Office applications, specifically Excel, Word, Outlook, and Access.
- Detail oriented with strong analytical skills.
- Excellent communications skills.
- Adept at multitasking concurrent assignments.
Required Experience of Social Service Analyst
- Bachelor degree or higher, preferably in business, accounting, social work, public policy, or other closely related fields; OR
- A minimum of 3 years relevant work experience in the fields of child welfare and Title IV-E eligibility, policy, or invoicing; OR
- A minimum of 5 years work experience in financial management and invoicing for federal and state funds.
Benefits of Social Service Analyst
- Parking reimbursement
- Generous PTO
- All federal and state holidays paid
Interested in learning more? Apply now!