“We treat you, the way we would like to be treated.”
Abel Personnel – How We Help You:
We meet with each person. We take the time to get familiar with your skills, goals, interests & what you have to offer a company. We try to create a match for you with the right company.
- Skill testing – we can present you to employers at the right skill level for you.
- Advice on career options and your resume.
- Advice to assist you on interviews.
- Support/advice to you when you are working.
- A realistic idea of the job market in your area, including salaries.
- No blind interviews – we will discuss fully any position that you might be interested in before arranging an interview for you with a company.
Saving you time & energy.
You are busy with your job, your family, your education. We help by sending your resume, scheduling interviews, and presenting you to companies, while you are busy with your life.
- Confidentiality. We make sure that you have prior approval of resume submission.
- No resume will be sent to a potential employer without your consent.
- Beware of blind ads – it could be your own employer. We will know with which companies you would like to interview.
With over 50 years experience we know the area job market and companies.
- We market you to employers that are a match for your skills.
- Some positions are not advertised– we can connect you with potential jobs.
- Some ads look too good to be true – they probably are! We will know which positions are right for you.
Improve your potential
We offer several services.
- Free skills training – improve your typing.
- Free computer tutorials – Word Perfect, Microsoft Word, Excel, Lotus, and Access.
- Resume evaluation – we will help you make sure your resume presents you in the best way possible. It is often your first impression to an employer. (Click here for sample resume)