Job Location : Harrisburg, PA
This is an outstanding opportunity for an exciting career in staffing recruitment in Harrisburg, PA with a rewarding position, solid base pay, and unlimited commission potential.
As a Hiring Professional/Recruiter in the fast-paced staffing industry, you identify, interview, and match job seekers with appropriate companies and positions that best fit their experience, skills, qualifications, and career goals. A Recruiter builds relationships with job seekers to gain a deep understanding of their skills, qualities, and motivations. They also create relationships with the staffing firm’s clients to provide them with a steady flow of employees for their multiple and diverse positions.
In the staffing recruiter role, you are always looking for office professionals (no warehouse or labor roles) that have the potential to fill IT, accounting, administrative, clerical, and call center customer service roles. Knowing all sides of the business is critical to being an asset to the client and presenting them with quality candidates.
Hiring Professional Job Responsibilities and Duties
- Coordinate with clients to understand specific job positions and requirements
- Create and publish job posts on online job boards generating leads for potential employees
- Upload job seeker information into the database
- Review a high volume of resumes and CVs to identify potential hires from databases and online job boards
- Search, identify, and reach out to potential candidates via text, calls, and email
- Provide candidates with information about the position opportunity, describe the job responsibilities and client culture
- Schedule and conduct multiple in-person or virtual interviews daily asking insightful questions and evaluating candidate fit based on responses
- Generate leads to potential employees via networking and online presence
- Design hiring strategies to attract job seekers
- Stay apprised of hiring and industry trends
Hiring Professional Job Requirements
- Operational management background with interviewing and hiring experience; a minimum of 5 years is required
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to build trust and possess a sense of discernment
- A high sense of urgency and productivity
- Outstanding professionalism in conduct and demeanor
- Exceptional organizational and time management skills
- Resilience and Decision-making
- Negotiation and Business knowledge
- Self-management, Adaptability, and Confidence abilities
- Customer Service
- A passion-driven go-getter with a hands-on approach
- Proficient in MS Office (Outlook, Word, Excel)
- Prior experience in hiring in the IT, Accounting, Administrative, or Customer Service areas preferred
Benefits Offered to the Hiring Professional Position
- Medical insurance
- 401k options/pension
- Paid time off
Submit your application now and join our team! Apply now!