Skip to content
5 SKILLS OF AN EFFECTIVE LEADER
- COMMUNICATION : They express their instructions clearly.
- ACTIVE LISTENING : Lets their team express themselves. Make an effort to understand their point of view.
- ORGANIZATION : Creates schedule and informational resources for their team.
- CRITICAL THINKING : Understand their business and team and make rational adjustments based on current factors.
- FOCUS : Uses their knowledge to create a work environment where each member feels comfortable and motivated.