Job Location : Harrisburg, PA
Pay range : $17.10/hour
This Call Center Agent role is an excellent opportunity to contribute to an organisation that provides protective services for those 60 years or older who are at risk of physical, emotional, or financial abuse as well as exploitation, neglect, or abandonment. This role involves communication by phone with various extended care facilities to obtain information required by the investigative unit.
This is a long-term position conveniently located in downtown Harrisburg, PA (parking provided).
Full-time, ONSITE, M – F, 8 am – 4:30 pm, $17.10/hr.
Call Center Agent Qualifications:
- Computer skills are essential.
- WORD, Excel, and the ability to be quickly trained on the client data system
- Strong telephone and communication skills.
- Knowledge of using office equipment i.e. – copying and scanning documents.
- Ability to work independently once trained on duties.
Apply today if you’re enthusiastic about making a positive impact for those who may not have a voice.
Health, Dental, Vision, & Life Insurance. Holiday Pay after 90 days.
Submit your application now and join our team! Apply now!