Job Title : Call Center Agent – Outbound
Job Location : Harrisburg PA
Pay range : $20.00/hr
The Outbound Customer Service Specialist contributes to an organization that provides protective services for those 60 years or older at risk of physical, emotional, or financial abuse and exploitation, neglect, or abandonment. This role involves communication by phone with various extended care facilities to obtain information required by the investigative unit.
This is a long-term position conveniently located in downtown Harrisburg, PA (parking provided).
Outbound Customer Service Specialist Benefits
- Medical, dental, life, and vision insurance
- Paid holidays after 90 days
- Full-time, stable schedule [M-F, 8:30 am – 4:30 pm or 8 am – 4 pm]
- Parking included
- Convenient location
Outbound Customer Service Responsibilities
- Make outbound calls to primary care physicians and consumers
- Record requests
- Proper documentation in employer-specific database
- Scanning and filing attachments
- Securing Emergency Care with Home Health Aides
- Provide emergency items to consumers when necessary
- Assist with outreach events
Outbound Customer Service Specialist Qualifications
- Computer literacy
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize
- WORD, Excel, and the ability to be quickly trained on the client data system
- Strong phone etiquette and communication skills.
- Knowledge of using office equipment i.e. – copying and scanning documents.
- Ability to work independently once trained on duties.
Apply today if you’re enthusiastic about creating a positive impact in the lives of those in your community!
Submit your application now and join our team! Apply now!