Job Location : Harrisburg, PA
Pay range : $20.00/hour (DOE)
Our client located in Harrisburg PA is in need of a Computer Operator. You will be responsible for monitor Company’s enterprise infrastructure and escalate issues as required. 12-hour shifts, 12PM-12AM Sun- Wed, Every other Saturday. $20 Hour, Generous PTO, Sick, Health, Dental, and Vison.
- Assist in the daily operation of computer systems.
- Carry out all tasks on the daily checklist under supervision.
- Report all problems to Senior Computer Operator or Supervisor.
- Take appropriate follow-up action on all customer queries under supervision.
- Assist in the recovery activities necessary to restore normal operations.
- Follow the correct escalation procedures within Computer Operations and other Departments who are inter-dependent.
- Provide support to senior computer operators as required.
- Track and document all issue using a tracking system
- Performs additional duties and responsibilities as assigned
Requirements of Computer Operator:
- Two year Technical College Degree or comparable experience
- 12-24 Months experience in computer operations
- Must pass criminal history background check
- Must pass an FBI like background check for obtaining a Gaming License
Benefits of Computer Operator:
- Generous PTO
- Starting Salary $20.00 per hour.
- Sick, Floating Holiday, Dental, Vision, Medical insurance
- 401k options
Submit your application now and join our team! Apply now!