Job Title : Chief Information Officer
Job Location : Mechanicsburg, PA
Pay range : $100000.00 – $130000.00 (DOE)
Abel Personnel’s client, a major credit union serving Central PA, is searching for a Chief Information Officer! The individual in this role will direct, plan, organize, and control all activities of the MIS Department and ensure the effective, efficient, and secure operation of all automated data processing systems.
RESPONSIBILITIES OF CHIEF INFORMATION OFFICER
- Provide credit union employees and members with top quality computer service, support training, and maintenance of all computer systems used throughout the Credit Union.
- Responsible for procuring, installing, and maintaining all computer hardware and software.
- Creates, maintains, and enforces written policies and procedures regarding all computer operations in the MIS Department and throughout the Credit Union.
- Compile and review records to determine department productivity, quality of output, and cost of service, as well as develop methods to continually improve results.
- Perform all functions of personnel management of department employees.
- Supervises the improvement of existing software programs and development of new applications to meet future business needs.
- Responsible for understanding, monitoring, and reporting activity associated with department business objectives to assist the Credit Union’s compliance with the Bank Secrecy Act.
REQUIREMENTS OF CHIEF INFORMATION OFFICER
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- 10+ years experience managing an information systems department.
- Solid technical knowledge and experience in the use and application of the most current technologies and products used in the industry.
- Preferred: working knowledge of Symitar.
- Preferred: understanding of Symantec Backup Exec.
- Preferred: 3+ years experience with IBM servers.
- Preferred: experience directing employees in a data processing environment.
- Preferred: working knowledge of AFCU policies, procedures, and service philosophy.
BENEFITS OF CHIEF INFORMATION OFFICER
- Medical, Dental, Vision and Prescription Coverage
- Paid Life, STD, LTD, and AD&D Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Matched 401k/ROTH Plans
- PTO and Paid Holidays Pay is $100-130K, DOE.
Submit your application now and join our team! Apply now!