FOUR-DAY WORKWEEK SURVEY
100 employees were surveyed to find out how they feel about a four-day workweek.
- Popular choice: The four-day workweek was wildly popular with workers, with 92% wanting their employees to make the shift.
- Mental Health: 79% of employees surveyed thought a 4-day workweek would improve their mental health.
- Productivity: 3/4 of workers felt they could complete their work responsibilities in four days instead of five days.
- Stress: 88% of workers surveyed said a four-day workweek would improve work-life balance.
- What’s in it for the company?: 82% said it would make them more productive, and it would be the number one thing that would cause them to stay in the company longer.