GEN Z IN THE WORKPLACE
Born after 1996, Gen Z grew up with technology, the internet, and social media
- By 2030, Gen Z will make up 30% of the total global workforce.
- 76% of Gen Z believe that learning is the key to a successful career.
The top 3 reasons GenZ quits a job:
- Unsatisfactory Salary
- Burnout and lack of work-life balance
- Not doing what I’m passionate about
- 80% of GenZ are seeking organization that better align with their values (compared to < 60%of Millennials).
Jobs that attract Gen Z
- Corporate Recruiter
- Marketing Manager
- Social Media Manager
- Data Scientist
- Product Manager
- IT Specialist
- Account Coordinator
- Credit Analyst
- Project Engineer
- Business Development Associate