Job Location : Harrisburg, PA
Great Harrisburg PA company looking for Human Resources Supervisor to Join their Team in downtown Harrisburg.
Responsibilities of Human Resources Supervisor
- Support the development, implementation, and administration of HR policies and procedures.
- Supporting activities relating to implementation of the organization’s recruitment policy to attract top talent and retain a high performing workforce.
- Recruit, interview, and facilitate the hiring of qualified job applicants for open positions.
- Collaborates with departmental managers to understand skills and competencies required for openings.
- Assisting in coordinating the implementation of employee training programs, diversity efforts and professional development programs.
- Aiding in the development of performance improvement plans and corrective actions notices and mediate as needed; attends and participates in employee disciplinary meetings, terminations, and investigations.
- Address and resolve employee concerns
- Attend recruitment events at local universities to attract students and new graduates
- Maintains compliance with federal, state, and local employment laws and regulations, and recommended best practices; reviews policies and practices to maintain compliance.
- Maintains knowledge of trends, best practices, regulatory changes, and new technologies in human resources, talent management, diversity, and employment law.
Qualification of Human Resources Supervisor
- Bachelor’s degree in human resources or related field or 5 years-work experience in HR
- SHRM-CP/PHR/SPHR certification (preferred)
- Experience using Workday experience is a plus
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with changing priorities.
- High degree of organization and ability to prioritize tasks, address concerns, and trouble shoot
Independently and proactively with a high degree of accuracy.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal, negotiation, and conflict resolution skills.
- Excellent people management, mentorship and leadership skills
- Sound knowledge of federal and state labor laws for HR
- Ability to maintain confidential records, such as employee records, contract negotiations, conflict resolution and any notes or information related to Human Resources, Employer and Employees
Benefits of Human Resources Supervisor
- Salary $80-$95K DOE
- Health Benefits
- Convenient Parking
Submit your application now and join our team! Apply now!