Job Title : Maintenance Technician
Job Location : Harrisburg, PA
Pay range : $45000/year
Well established Harrisburg PA Company seeking a dynamic seasoned Maintenance Technician preforms and completes all maintenance projects in a brand-new development. Salary $41,600 – $45,000 DOE, PTO, 401K, Health Benefits
Responsibilities of Maintenance Technician
- Perform all facilities maintenance jobs as required.
- Perform all general labor jobs to complete tenant fit-outs and improvements.
- Perform outdoor maintenance jobs as required.
- Assist in obtaining supplies and equipment for jobs.
- Maintain company tools and equipment properly.
- Operate VGI equipment as required.
Qualifications of Maintenance Technician
- Prior Experience
- Required – Five years’ maintenance experience.
- Preferred – Five years’ construction experience.
- Required – High school diploma.
- Preferred – Trade school diploma.
- Additional Skills
- Required – Ability to complete projects in a timely manner.
- Preferred – Ability to work without supervision.
Benefits of Maintenance Technician
- 401K match
- Health, Vision, Dental Insurance
- $20-$25 hour
Submit your application now and join our team! Apply now!