Job Location : New Cumberland
Pay range : $65,000
New Cumberland PA is seeking a dynamic and experienced Property Manager to join their small but mighty team. They take pride in providing the best property management experience for our residents and property owners. If you are passionate about personalized communication, service quality, and creating a positive impact in the real estate industry, we want to hear from you. Salary $60K-$65K DOE
- Oversee the management and operation of our real estate portfolio, including residential and commercial properties.
- Develop and implement effective leasing strategies to attract and retain high-quality tenants.
- Conduct thorough tenant screenings, including credit checks and reference verifications.
- Coordinate and supervise property maintenance and repairs.
- Respond promptly & professionally to tenant inquiries, maintaining a high level of tenant satisfaction.
- Prepare and manage property budgets.
- Ensure financial objectives are met and expenses are kept within budget.
- Conduct regular property.
- Negotiate and manage lease agreements and renewals.
- Collaborate with the marketing team to attract new tenants and maintain high occupancy levels.
- Stay updated on local real estate market trends, and rental rates.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with tenants, contractors, and vendors to ensure efficient property management operations.
- High level of organization and attention to detail
- Knowledge with office management software
- Negotiation skills
- Familiarity with applicable local, state, and federal laws and regulations
- Written and verbal communication skills
Education, Experience, and Licensing Requirements:
- High school diploma, GED, or equivalent
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience preferred
- 2-5 years’ experience in property management
- Knowledge of office software such as Microsoft Outlook, Excel, and Word
This role is primarily office-based, with daily/weekly visits to properties for inspections, meetings, showings, etc. Candidates would be required to travel locally to perform the duties listed above. Occasional work outside of regular office hours may be required.
Submit your application now and join our team! Apply now!