Job Location : Harrisburg PA
Pay range : $16.00/hour
Abel Personnel’s client, a major healthcare service provider, is looking for a mailroom clerk to join them in their Harrisburg, PA location!
This is a fast-paced but rewarding environment that requires dedicated employees who have the commitment and the drive to give their job 100%, and a motivation to contribute to the team and overall company objectives.
Key Responsibilities of Mailroom Clerk Include
- Review, process, and stage all incoming mail, email, faxes, and expedites according to type
- Accurately scan and log batches to appropriate queues for all departments
- Compile and submit daily productivity report to TA
- Interact with internal and external customers in a professional manner
- Communicate any issues or concerns with TA, supervisor, and/or manager
Required Skills of Mailroom Clerk
- At least 1-2 years of experience in Mailroom Service and/or Mail shipping/receiving
- Basic knowledge of metering, weighting, logging and other shipping procedures
- Basic computer skills required
- Able to perform routine and some more complex functions of various equipment and systems (fax, scanner, metering, stamping, tracking systems, photocopying, color copying, etc.) with general direction
- Must possess excellent communication skills
- Ability to understand and follow written and oral instructions
- Ability to complete projects in a timely manner
Required Education of Mailroom Clerk
- High school or GED
Benefits of Mailroom Clerk
Submit your application now and join our team! Apply now!