Job Title : Corporate Services Analyst Jobs in Harrisburg PA
Job Location : Harrisburg, PA
Pay range : $55000 – $60000
Responsibilities of Corporate Services Analyst:
- Provides support in the area of planning and scheduling boards of directors and committee meetings.
- Develops agendas and schedules for board and committee meetings.
- The coordination and proofing of materials provided to the members of boards in advance of their meeting and material presented at the meetings, as well as proofreading corporate correspondence and documents.
- Uploads all board meeting materials onto corporate board meeting application.
Requirements of Corporate Services Analyst:
- Strong analytical and proofreading and grammar skills.
- Excellent organizational skills with great attention to detail.
- Ability to work independently and adapt in a fast-paced environment.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite or related software, with a focus on Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint and Word.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Communications or related field.
- At least three years in a support services or analyst role or related experience. Any facilities-related experience is a plus.
Benefits of the Corporate Services Analyst:
- Great Company
- Excellent benefits
- Paid Parking
Abel Personnel is an affirmative action, equal opportunity employer.
Submit your application now and join our team! Apply now!