Job Title : Finance Associate/Trainer
Job Location : Camp Hill, PA
Pay range : $30k/year
Camp Hill PA company is seeking a Finance Aid / Finance Trainer to join their team. This is an excellent opportunity for a candidate who is interested in the Education sector, wants to grow their career and be involved in various projects. The right candidate will have strong communication skills and an ability to work both independently and as part of a team. 32-hour work week: Tues, Thurs, Fri in office, Wednesday -work from home. $18.00 hour
Responsibilities of Finance Associate/Trainer:
- Train Colleges on Financials via remote meeting on use of our software.
- Understand/learn basics of the College financial aid functions.
- Work with accounting department to meet corporate goals.
- Help with tracking open invoices.
Qualifications of Finance Associate/Trainer:
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- HS Diploma
- A great attitude
Benefits of Finance Associate/Trainer:
- 32-hour work week
- In person 3 days per week, 1 day remote
- Tuesday, Thursday, Friday in office Wednesday work from home
- 8 Hours Shift
- 401(k) & 401(k) matching
- Paid time off
- Bonus pays
Job Types: Full-time, Temporary
Salary: $18.00 per hour
Submit your application now and join our team! Apply now!