Job Title : Office Professional
Job Location : Harrisburg, PA
Pay range : $25.00/hr
The Office Professional will provide operational, administrative, and communications support to the non-profit organization’s activities, including secretarial, communications, and other required administrative support. Provide support to the Executive Director and the office staff, visitors, and volunteers as appropriate.
- This position is in Harrisburg, PA (ON-SITE).
- Working hours: 9 a.m. – 3 p.m. Monday – Thursday. – some evening and weekend hours.
- Wage $20/hr – $25/hour (dependent on experience and qualifications)
- Reports directly to the Executive Director based in Harrisburg.
Job Responsibilities/Specific Duties
- Handle all incoming telephone calls, distribute mail, and route to appropriate staff for action, information, or follow-up.
- Schedule and coordinate meetings, special events, and workshops for staff, project-related visitors, and volunteers as needed.
- Manage stock of office supplies and assist in ordering new supplies.
- Record board decisions; maintain monthly Board meeting agendas and minutes as requested.
- Create, update, and maintain a filing system for reports, briefs, brochures, and other related documents for quick reference and easy accessibility.
- Maintain and copy program materials as needed.
- Upgrade and maintain affiliate database while performing system administrator functions and maintaining contact databases and office calendars.
- Maintain select website content.
- Collaborate with staff to maintain and update all committee manuals.
- Sit in on committee meetings.
- Process gifts and send appropriate correspondence (thank you’s within the allotted time).
- Support Special events as needed.
- Maintain all waivers, and reconcile them with sign-in sheets.
- Support organization initiatives.
- Coordinate events with staff and volunteers.
- Inform ED/Director of Operations on all pertinent events and issues.
Required Skills & Qualifications
- 2 – 3 years of office management with a local non-profit or related organization preferred.
- Oral and written English is required.
- Communication skills must be effective and courteous, requiring high integrity.
- Ability to work in a team and possess strong interpersonal skills.
- Excellent time management and organizational skills; ability to prioritize, multi-task, and follow through to completion.
- Must possess computer skills using MS Office Suite.
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- An associate degree or higher in Business Administration or a related field is a plus.
Submit your application now and join our team! Apply now!