Job Location : Harrisburg, PA
Pay range : $15.00/hour
The Data Entry Clerk has primary responsibility for entering data from various data sources into a new operating system and verifying accuracy after entry.
Essential Functions of the Data Entry Clerk
- Compile, verify the accuracy, and sort information according to priorities to prepare source data for computer entry.
- Enter customer and account data of text-based and numerical information from source documents within time limits.
- Review data entries for deficiencies or errors, correct any incompatibilities if possible, and check the output.
- Research and obtain further information for incomplete documents
- Apply data program techniques and procedures within the operating system.
- Protect the confidentiality of applicant’s information
- Comply with data integrity and security policies.
- Ensure proper use of office equipment and address any malfunction
- Maintain accurate records in application software and Excel spreadsheets.
- Demonstrate effective problem-solving, an ability to communicate verbally and in writing, and a willingness to adapt to a changing environment.
- Demonstrate respect for individual dignity and diversity.
- Demonstrate empathy for struggling homeowners in need of assistance.
- Report information on program goals and activities.
- Review and analyze processes used to complete work in the application sections; research problem areas, devises solutions, and then instruct staff on how to implement changes that will bring about process improvement.
- Other duties as assigned.
Requirements of the Data Entry Clerk
- Education: High school diploma
- 1+ years experience in Data Entry
- 60+ wpm typing speed
- 7000+ keystrokes per hour
- Excel and Microsoft Office experience
Job Types: Full-time, Temporary
Salary: $15.00 per hour
Submit your application now and join our team! Apply now!