Job Title :Home Retention Counselor
Job Location : Harrisburg, PA
Pay range : $20.00/hour
Responsibilities: For the Home Retention Counselor
- Maintain an auto queue of Non-FHA accounts that are 15-44 days delinquent; make outgoing calls and take incoming calls through a designated phone queue – minimum requirement of 175 calls per day. Also send letters encouraging the borrower to contact PHFA
- Process incoming payments and advise the accounting area how to post the funds that were received
- Review financial information to see if a complete package has been received. If items are missing, send letter to borrower
- Maintain a neat and organized work area
- Other duties as assigned by the Manager of Default Servicing
Job Requirements For the Home Retention Counselor
- High school diploma or GED required. Associates degree or higher preferred.
- At least one year of experience in the mortgage or collections industry preferred
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including ability to effectively communicate with borrower
- Ability to perform a high volume of work daily
- Must have a team mentality
- Ability to work independently
- Bilingual is a plus
- Must be able to talk, listen and speak clearly on telephone
- Must work one (1) evening per week (Monday through Thursday – work hours that day are from 10:30 am -7pm).
Submit your application now and join our team! Apply now!