Job Title : Security Systems Technician
Job Location : Camp Hill PA
Pay range : $60320/year
Abel Personnel’s client is a rapidly growing organization dedicated to their customers, employees, and families. They are focused on building strong, long-lasting relationships with customers while providing security for their home or business. This highly-rated employer offers a competitive benefits package and stable employment. As a Security System Technician, you will install, configure, maintain, and repair video surveillance, alarms, and other security equipment while conforming to all safety protocols and other relevant codes.
Security System Technician Benefits
- Company van/gas card
- Company cell phone
- Company laptop
- Health insurance
- Paid training
- Company merch
- No nights or weekends
- Growth opportunities
Security System Technician Responsibilities
- Perform service, installation, and inspection of systems
- Run cable, install field devices, and program systems. (Primarily commercial).
- Adhere to and maintain a working knowledge of all relevant company policies, manuals, and procedures.
- Evaluate information furnished for the job via a work order. Ensure all inaccuracies are communicated promptly and effectively.
- Communicate work in progress according to currently accepted procedures.
- Execute preventative maintenance tasks to maximize application availability and identify system faults.
- Perform routine configuration changes (user permissions, application configuration, etc.)
- Perform on-site installations of software upgrades and major modifications
- Must easily adapt to changing schedules and priorities as needed.
- Work individually and as a team to diagnose and resolve application issues.
Security System Technician Requirements
- Minimum 3 years of experience in security, access, CCTV, AiPhone systems, and fire alarms.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and able to work under pressure to meet strict deadlines.
- An understanding of drawings, blueprints, plans, and job specifications
- Able to work independently, with little or no supervision while still providing a team-oriented attitude.
- Ability to lift and move 50 pounds.
- Effective problem-solving and resolution execution.
- Dependable with excellent customer service skills
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written.
- Must be able to pass a criminal background check.
- Ability to operate a mechanical lift system and ascend to 40 feet.
- Ability to climb and descend a ladder up to 20 feet.
- Follow safety practices to safeguard against injury.
- Valid driver’s license with a clean driving record.
- Basic knowledge and understanding of IT and network infrastructure.
- Bosch, DMP, Honeywell, Verint, Brivo, and Eagle Eye certifications are a PLUS!!
Submit your application now and join our team! Apply now!