Job Title : Security Systems Technician
Job Location : Camp Hill PA
Pay range : $18-$22
This is a great opportunity to use the skills you have and work in the IT field without a degree while working for a small company with a rich legacy in Harrisburg, PA.
Join our team and kick-start your career in the exciting world of technology! As a Tech Support and Social Media Specialist, you’ll be the first line of defense, providing essential assistance to our team. You’ll have the opportunity to learn and grow in a supportive environment while applying your troubleshooting and social media skills. Be part of our dynamic team while enjoying a collaborative workplace where your passion for technology and social media is valued.
The specialist is expected to have a strong understanding of various software systems and databases and be capable of administering staff training on new software. This includes creating training materials, conducting training sessions, and ensuring that employees have a comprehensive understanding of the software and its functionalities.
The specialist should possess fluency in social media, including hands-on skills and knowledge of multiple social media platforms. They should be aware of current trends in the social media landscape and be able to leverage these platforms effectively to support the organization’s social media presence.
Benefits of Technical Support and Social Media Specialist
- Work with a great supportive team
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance
- 401K with match
- Full-time position with the potential to be hybrid after 90 days. Moving to a schedule of (3 days in the office, 2 days’ work from home)
Technical Support and Social Media Specialist Requirements and Qualifications
- Technically savvy, IT education is a plus.
- Proficiency in standard software.
- Ability to work and troubleshoot databases and other technology/communication systems.
- 2+ years’ experience in digital marketing and social media
- Strong familiarity with the business applications of social media platforms (Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, LinkedIn, etc.)
- Knowledge of web design best practices is a plus
- Understanding of social media metrics; able to interpret the results and take action to increase the effectiveness of social media campaigns
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
Abel Personnel is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Submit your application now and join our team! Apply now!