Job Location : Camp Hill, PA
Pay range : $120000.00/year
Camp Hill PA Company currently seeking to hire a Commercial Lending Officer to become an integral part of the team. $85K-120K Depending on Experience.
Responsibilities of Commercial Lending Officer:
- Managing the commercial and industrial loan relationships
- Interviews applicants; collecting and analyzing financial, credit, and related information
- Negotiates provisions and structure of loans
- Monitoring loan repayment activities
- Develops and retains commercial business
- Meeting with prospects and customers of moderate size and complexity in a designated region
- Makes calls independently and may accompany more experienced personnel on larger account visits
- Gathers related financial and general business information
- Develops broader knowledge base of commercial and other products and services, including loan policy, documentation, structuring and regulatory requirements
- Ensures that work is in compliance with applicable laws, regulations and guidelines
- Abide by the current laws and organizational
- Attend and participate in community events to promote the bank.
Qualifications of Commercial Lending Officer:
- Knowledge of principles and processes for providing customer and personal services
- Knowledge of economic and accounting principles and practices, banking and the analysis and reporting of financial data.
- Good interpersonal communication skills, both oral and written.
- Knowledge of principles and methods for promoting, and selling products or services
- Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Bank Secrecy Act – In the performance of all the respective tasks and duties, employee will maintain knowledge of Bank Secrecy Act regulations and all other regulatory, security and bank policies and procedures
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor’s degree in related field of study
- At least five years’ experience in related positions and or/training
- Or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Submit your application now and join our team! Apply now!