Job Title : Network Field Technician
Job Location : Muncy, PA
Pay range : $50000/year
Our Client is seeking a creative and energetic Network Field Technician with a strong focus on customer service and experience providing technical assistance and support to join our team. The Network Field Technician position is challenging, fast-paced and interesting – revealing different levels of challenges that require creative strategies to achieve the desired outcomes. If you fit this position, you love people and helping them with hands on support and solutions.
We have an amazing team and we are searching for individuals with strong analytical skills, an unwavering commitment to quality, and collaborative work ethic to join the client team.
Our Client is a full-service IT, web development and network management company that uses technology, problem-solving, innovation and collaboration to ensure our clients have what they need to run their businesses. This isn’t a typical IT firm. We focus on creating ongoing, trusted partnerships with each of our clients through our friendly and professional staff. Every day is different with new challenges.
We ground our team-oriented approach in best practices and excellent customer service to exceed expectations of our clients – enabling many to continue providing services to other community members.
Since we prioritize ongoing client relationships, we are selective about who we take on as clients and team members. We look for clients that value our services, delivery and team members who deliver excellent customer service and exceed expectations.
Giving back to the community is a big part of our culture. We support and encourage volunteering and give of our time and funds for causes that matter. Many of the clients we serve are those that serve and support those in need in our communities.
We serve clients in the state of Pennsylvania and across the country.
PAY, BENEFITS, & PERKS
- This position is located at our beautiful, rural Muncy, Pennsylvania location in a modern, collaborative office setting. The Networking and Help Desk team are fully on-site to provide support, mentoring, and teamwork opportunities.
- We understand salary is very important and pay based on the quality of work delivered and how well our customers are supported by your work. Our pay scale is based on industry standards and ranges based upon experience, education, and certifications. Growth opportunities are available.
- We offer group health and dental insurance, as well as employer-matched retirement plans, paid vacation, holidays and flexible schedules to support families.
- We balance our hard work with fun team appreciation events throughout the year – like cookouts, Friday tacos and margaritas, holiday parties and even an occasional Magic: The Gathering tournament.
- Providing excellent customer service and professional attitude toward clients.
- Ability to terminate all forms of ethernet cabling by various methods. Familiarity with connector types and manufacturers, experience with testing and troubleshooting, pulling cable, fire stopping, dressing cables and labeling to industry standards.
- Installing, terminating, and testing all forms of copper network cabling.
- Installing closet hardware including backboards, connecting blocks, racks, and patch panels.
- Attending training and safety meetings, and working safely at all times.
- Must be able to work safely following company policy & procedures.
- Direct related experience (cabling and construction trades).
- Must be able to work safely following company policy & procedures on safety.
- Conduct network configuration and able to perform network troubleshooting.
- Able to travel to client sites – overnight trips only if necessary.
- Must be capable of physical activity, including maneuvering around the building, prolonged standing, repetitive bending, climbing, and lifting of 50lbs +.
- Applicable software or hardware training and certifications commensurate with the technical objectives and IT environment a plus.
- All employees must pass a drug test and clear a security background check.
- Ethernet cabling and network: 1 year (Preferred)
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- On the road / Based in Muncy, PA
- $45,000 – $55,000 / year
- Dental insurance
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Professional development assistance
- Retirement plan
Submit your application now and join our team! Apply now!