Job Location : Harrisburg, PA
Pay range : $17.00/hr
Are you looking for a career shift that allows you to do something meaningful with your time? Do you desire to work in a small agency with strong values in serving the community? Look no further than our client who educates volunteers in the court-appointed process for protecting abused and neglected children. As an Administrative Assistant for this client, you will be a part of a small team of big-hearted professionals who thrive on the success of others and contribute to making a difference. This is a part-time position that offers a flexible schedule while also assisting an underserved population, lending an opportunity to learn and grow with the organization.
If you can imagine yourself working somewhere surrounded by brilliant people with integrity, know you are not alone and this position won’t be open long! Our client is looking for an Administrative Assistant who not only completes their administrative duties in a time-appropriate manner,but demonstrates a willingness to be a part of the community. Apply now before this employment opportunity slips through your fingertips!
About the Role
The ideal candidate for this role of Administrative Assistant will:
- Be reliable in their attendance and punctuality
- Master the proper use of office equipment
- Order office supplies when needed
- Have clerical and data entry skill set
- Proficiency in computer and telephone skills
- Have a passion for helping others succeed
- Be friendly and personable
Knowledge and Abilities
- High School Diploma
- Exceptional customer service
- Data entry and typing skills
- Familiarity and proficiency with Microsoft Office
- Must be able to pass a background screening
- Availability to work 37.5 hours/week, weekdays, flexible schedule
- 37.5 hours/week
- Off all Government Holidays and weekends
- Holiday pay after 90-days
Submit your application now and join our team! Apply now!