Job Title : Computer Operator jobs
Job Location : Richmond, VA
Pay range : $25.00/hour (DOE)
Operational support of our Central Control System, monitor Company’s enterprise infrastructure and escalate issues as required. 24x365x7 operation, 12-hour shifts, $25 Hour. Health, Dental, Vison, Generous PTO
Responsibilities of Computer Operator:
- Assist in the daily operation of computer systems.
- Carry out all tasks on the daily checklist under supervision.
- Generate reports required. Assist in verifying the validity and clarity of computer reports and other output before releasing it from Computer Operations.
- Report all problems to Senior Computer Operator or Technology Section Supervisor.
- Take appropriate follow-up action on all customer queries under supervision.
- Report incidents to more senior personnel as appropriate. Assist in the recovery activities necessary to restore normal operations.
- Follow the correct escalation procedures within Computer Operations and other Departments who are inter-dependent.
- Provide training to new employees as required.
- Provide support to senior computer operators as required.
- Track and document all issue using a tracking system
- Free gated parking available.
- Ensure that all requirements of a SSAE 18 audit are maintained and followed.
- Assume duties / coverage for Senior Operators in their absence
- Performs additional duties and responsibilities as assigned
Requirements of Computer Operator:
- Two-year Technical College Degree or comparable experience
- 12-24 Months experience in computer operations
- Must pass criminal history background check
- Must pass an FBI like background check for obtaining a Gaming License
Benefits of Computer Operator:
- Starting Salary $25.00 per hour.
- Depending on Experience
- Dental, Vision, Medical insurance
- 401k options
- Paid time off
Submit your application now and join our team! Apply now!